2 large or 3 medium Florida Red Grapefruit, peeled and sectioned
1 (6-ounce) graham cracker crust
1 cup sugar
3 tablespoons cornstarch
1-1/2 cups water
1 (3-ounce) package strawberry-flavored gelatin
1 (8-ounce) container frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- Arrange Grapefruit sections in the bottom of the graham-cracker crust and set aside.
- In a medium saucepan combine sugar and cornstarch and stir in water.
- Cook over medium heat until thick and clear.
- Add gelatin; stir to dissolve.
- Let cool slightly.
- Pour gelatin over grapefruit sections in crust.
- Refrigerate 2 to 3 hours or until firm.
- Top each slice with whipped topping and serve.
Courtesy of FDOC