Merchandising and In store Promotion Tips
- Remember customers make 70 percent of their purchasing decisions inside the store.
- Offer multiple citrus varieties to create a colorful display and provide the consumer with a good product mix.
- Designate a colorful citrus section in multiple sections of the produce department.
- Promote citrus during peak flavor periods.
- Offer both bags and bulk to give the consumer a choice.
- Build a large attractive display and remember to keep it stocked.
- Create colorful and festive citrus displays through the holiday season.
- Educate consumers on the different varieties by using effective point-of-sale.
- Build cross merchandising displays in the produce department with an item that complements citrus.
- Conduct in store sampling to provide customers with an opportunity to taste the variety before purchasing.
Sales Sheet for each Growing Region