- 1/4 cup Florida Grapefruit juice
- 2 cups Florida Oranges, segmented
- 1 cup Mascarpone
- 4 each Pizza dough, divided into individual servings
- 4 each Peaches, halved
- 1 cup Bittersweet chocolate
- 1 cup Cherries, pitted
- Mix the grapefruit juice and mascarpone together and reserve in a refrigerator.
- Bake the individual pizza doughs and place each on its own plate.
- On a preheated grill, mark off the peaches; slice in quarters.
- Melt the chocolate.
- Spread the mascarpone over the baked pizza doughs. Arrange the fruit over the top of the pizzas and drizzle with chocolate.
Courtesy of FDOC